Followers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Woops


Now I do know I don't have any faithful readers other then my unpaid-editor-best-friend-ever Raven. I like to think Raven is a gift from god to come into my life to stretch my brain to it's limits. She is, in fact, someone whom has done quite a bit of good for me in my life. But back to the point, I have been sick for the past week. It sucked quite a bit to say the least.

My Christmas was up to an interesting start tho, I got woken up by my family all wearing Neon green facial masks. We all already had our presents opened, and we are all sick here . . . but we are all on our way to getting better :)

Lots of soup and tea involved. Because no one ever lets me drink coffee when i am sick so i kind of look like... well...

Image via fliker
this . . .
Instead of my amazing self :) well I need to sleep so . . . Here look at my to-do list as a distraction.
------------------

My things to do as soon as i am up to is . . .
--Clean my Digital Camera, and with it,
-Take pictures of all my unwanted clothes to sell.
-Take pictures off of my camera.
-- Work my ass off for all my expenses,
- Most likely as a waitress at Poncho's...

-Find a sugar daddy (who doesn't want to fuck my brains out) to purchase my whims for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment