Followers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Warm December Wishes

So I was originally planning on spending my Christmas in the warm and lovely Arizona, but plans have changed and I am quite stuck in Kansas. Not that I can completely complain, I just wanted a chance to get out of here for a little while. So it will just be another Christmas of wining, coffee-ing, and time with my family. And at least we have space heaters here. *Brrrr* its just cold out, but no snow.


I Wish for. . .



. . . lot of lights . . .


. . . an amazing view . . .


. . . time to curl up with a good book . . .


. . . A white christmas (since I cant have a warm one!) . . .


. . . Some really good hot chocolate to share . . .


Happy Friday everyone. Can you believe December is already half way behind all of us? We still have two weeks to wrap up the year 2010 with some rockin' decorations. With that in mind, what are you wishing for this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment