Followers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Tea 12/19


Image via 3DValley.

The spirit of the holidays is working its way into my psyche, and I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that there is still no snow here in Kansas. Being inside in a warm, cozy environment, made for a simple, yet cherish-able time.

Today, I hope to just lounge, read and nap. I must admit, I am exhausted. So how are you dealing with your holiday season? For me its busy, busy, busy not that I can complain, it just means that I have a fun and full life. Defiantly cant complain.

But today . . . today, I will sleep in, enjoy a bit of breakfast in bed and take the day as it comes. Here is to a lovely Sunday full of exactly what each of us needs. Now, let’s heat up the water on the stove and pour ourselves a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment