Followers

Monday, January 3, 2011

D-D-D-damn

Happy Monday, lovely readers! I wish everyone a very lucky year 2011! Too bad that eleven is my unlucky number but I hope this year won't be unlucky for me. Though now I have a feeling this year is going to be great! The first days of 2011 have been awesome, hopefully this will continue whole year. Sorry my posts have been so . . . lacking . . . , lately it is all mainly because some old friends wanted to catch up and I've been so busy to even properly communicate/chat anymore.

I celebrated the last day of the year like the last time, without making too much of a fuss about it. My New Year's Resolutions include blogging more often, being more healthy, dress colorfully, finding more happiness and many other things... but I'd rather not blog about them but put more effort to keep them!

What are your resolutions for 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment