Followers

Friday, January 7, 2011

I love me, not so much everyone else

No wonder no guys get so jealous; they are all jealous of me. Its just because I love me more then them! HA! take that! I mean i spend hours on end, just thinking about me, looking at me, talking about me, ME!

Anyway, while waiting for someone (*Hint*) to call yesterday, I was bored at home and started to snap shots of myself, and then I was bored last night, and I spent a few hours editing them.

I love the results! Look somewhat retro. But its not like Im going to post them because I have a wierd thought of someone just staring at my photos and just...well... doing gross things to it.

But yeah, back to ME! XD.

Today at ponchos was quite nice, up until i realized someone stole my paycheck cash. So I did what anyone would do . . . I flipped the fuck out. But yes, going to talk to the manager tomarow i guess. Blah Blah Blah . . .

Did anyone watch the new Merin Episode? Its the new season after all *HEART*

ANYWAY!!!

XxXx
Katrina Caffeine

1 comment:

  1. haha.. nice :P who cares what others think right? :P
    aw.. too bad you don't want to post your pictures up. :P Would have been interesting to see your style ;)
    Hope your paycheck issue gets resolved soon >< people can be so bad! ><

    ReplyDelete