Followers

Friday, January 28, 2011

Depressed Kat ala Kansas

Today has just been a really long day, full of too many tiny upsets that all added up to a depressed Kat. It all started out with a really crappy school assignment but that was usual and not too horrible in its own right. Then, I couldn't get my phone to charge at all, nothing helped, not even the charging pad. I got into a fight with my mom, school made my mind explode, and I was kicked out of my online world geography class for some reason.

I emailed my professor about why I was kicked out without notice, and have been waiting patiently for a reply now. Without that class I won't get financial aid. As a bonus I still need an internship, and I need to find a real job ASAP if I have to pay all that tuition. I feel like everything is caving in right now.

So sorry I went on a complain-a-palooza, I know, I know complaining never helps. But the real point of this post was just to say that Ill be uploading some pictures tomorrow from around town, all this crap at once drained the life out of me.

Its hard, but I'm going to try and get everything under control as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment